happy peanuts soar over chocolate covered mountain tops and waterfalls of caramel prancing nougat through the meadow singing songs of satisfaction to the world
I'm confused about the iPad. Who exactly is Apple targeting with this device? It's like a oversized iPhone that can't make phone calls and you can't take everywhere with you in your pocket; which I thought were the the main attractions of the iPhone. So take that away you got this thing? *scratching head*
Also, good idea with this blog...but does this mean we can't get those 50 message emails going anymorel...you know, the ones that Mook LOVES.
Yet this thing has supposedly been in development since 2002. If that is true than Apple is screwing people (like they always do) with their first generation device since it's missing so many "essential functions" of today's electronics. As for Flash...can it even do Flash? It's not running on Mac OS which is the problem. I think the fact that it's on this weird OS is the reason it STILL doesn't have Flash nor multitasking. But maybe Savage can shed some light on this since he's all about OS.
I was really hoping that Apple announced some iPhone for Verizon today since I'm stuck with Verizon until late this year. (not pointing any fingers or anything...*savage*....nope not at all, I'll just stay with Verizon cuz I they're awesome!!!!!)
This product is going to be a disaster. I don't think it's fully ready. If it was, why take 30 days to get it to market?
This device is a piece of crap. I can't wait till I see someone walking down the street with it not watching where they are going, bump into me and that shit breaks. That'll be awesome.
Word danny, charles needs to get a droid. I tried selling him on it this weekend. It will come in real handy in thailand. Google search where to find nearest kfc with full service massage. I guess instead of baby oil they use chicken grease.
I have no clue what I'm doing...I just read blogs I don't usually post to them but I guess I can make an exception for the exchange...nice idea Scully! And for my 2 cents - iTampon sucks with a retarded name and a huge buildup for an overpriced, bad for your eyes Kindle. And their decision to maintain exclusivity with AT&T is great news for the Android platform...it'll keep growing in popularity and the Verizon network won't get bogged down with those mac junkies.
wow a blog just for us to profess our undying love for one another, how chic.
ReplyDeleteand "everything not important"
ReplyDeletehappy peanuts soar over chocolate covered mountain tops and waterfalls of caramel prancing nougat through the meadow singing songs of satisfaction to the world
ReplyDeleteSavage bought the Apple Tablet at 1:02pm
ReplyDeleteAny you watch the jersey shore?
ReplyDelete"My boy Ronnie called it... she's a class v clinger...."
"Alright... we may have a situation here"
Savage says: iPad = WIN!
ReplyDeleteI'm confused about the iPad. Who exactly is Apple targeting with this device? It's like a oversized iPhone that can't make phone calls and you can't take everywhere with you in your pocket; which I thought were the the main attractions of the iPhone. So take that away you got this thing? *scratching head*
ReplyDeleteAlso, good idea with this blog...but does this mean we can't get those 50 message emails going anymorel...you know, the ones that Mook LOVES.
I don't think that the iPad is a fail per se. It's an excellent springboard for the second generation iPad.
ReplyDeleteWhat it needs:
Camera with mic(for video conferencing)
Flash (for embedded video)
Ability to run multiple programs (like the pre)
and drop At&T
If one is going to buy an e-reader, then this is the way to go. If you're looking for a netbook...like me, wait until next gen.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYet this thing has supposedly been in development since 2002. If that is true than Apple is screwing people (like they always do) with their first generation device since it's missing so many "essential functions" of today's electronics. As for Flash...can it even do Flash? It's not running on Mac OS which is the problem. I think the fact that it's on this weird OS is the reason it STILL doesn't have Flash nor multitasking. But maybe Savage can shed some light on this since he's all about OS.
ReplyDeleteI was really hoping that Apple announced some iPhone for Verizon today since I'm stuck with Verizon until late this year. (not pointing any fingers or anything...*savage*....nope not at all, I'll just stay with Verizon cuz I they're awesome!!!!!)
Charles, just get a Motorola Droid and forget about the Iphone. Ipad will sell because its the new thing and its Apple.
ReplyDeleteThis product is going to be a disaster. I don't think it's fully ready. If it was, why take 30 days to get it to market?
ReplyDeleteThis device is a piece of crap. I can't wait till I see someone walking down the street with it not watching where they are going, bump into me and that shit breaks. That'll be awesome.
Word danny, charles needs to get a droid. I tried selling him on it this weekend. It will come in real handy in thailand. Google search where to find nearest kfc with full service massage. I guess instead
ReplyDeleteof baby oil they use chicken grease.
Yo... Yo.... Joe said that nobody was able to Post... I believe you can post now... If there is an issue let me know.... BTW good KFC Burn Greg!
ReplyDeleteI have no clue what I'm doing...I just read blogs I don't usually post to them but I guess I can make an exception for the exchange...nice idea Scully! And for my 2 cents - iTampon sucks with a retarded name and a huge buildup for an overpriced, bad for your eyes Kindle. And their decision to maintain exclusivity with AT&T is great news for the Android platform...it'll keep growing in popularity and the Verizon network won't get bogged down with those mac junkies.
ReplyDelete