Friday, January 29, 2010

Greg are you still hungry?????

I have this daily dilema of figuring out what to eat for lunch on the regular. I actually have a lunch wheel, so I let fate determine where and what I...

20 comments:

  1. I am starving. I don't really get a lunch break. Really just go to the cafe in the building and bring back to my desk. I am a slave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They opened up a Five Guys in downtown BK.

    Brooklyn Heights
    138 Montague St.
    Brooklyn , NY 11201

    Tel: 718-797-9380
    Fax: 718-797-9381

    ReplyDelete
  3. and Scully, one in Park Slope:

    Park Slope
    284 7th Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11215

    Tel: 718-499-9380
    Fax: 718-499-9381

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lunch today is Chicken Tikka Masala. You know you want some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah, that 5 guys is across from methodist hospital. Nice, Chicken Ticka... I spun the wheel and wendy's came out... Ah the gregster... sorry bud, good news its Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a Lean Cuisine for lunch and some Planters Healthy Heart Nut Mix. Debating on Wendy's or cooking something up at home for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you have some naan with your Chicken Tikka Masala?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found the one the best chicken n' rice guys near my apartment... this is me Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spanish Chicken n Rice? Yo I still wanna try that Dominican joint on the corner of your block.

    ReplyDelete
  10. which one? that dominican bakery we saw or the spot where i bought the movies from the asian lady?

    ReplyDelete
  11. lmao, Scully has a Dominican place on the corner of his block which I want to try.

    Greg, I actually drove the other day past where we got food and you got your movies and saw some more spanish places....Def would like to try that dominican bakery...nothing beats dominican cake...mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  12. yo, other nationalities make chicken n' rice... yah the diner has decent food... i personally like colombian food better though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colombian food is slammin...they have a Colombian joint in Great Neck which I frequent.

    They use different spices...I especially love their green hot sauce, yummy :)

    There is a good Colombian join in Rego Park where I used to live on 63rd...and Extravaganza off Northern Blvd in Woodside.

    I like Portuguese food, yummo

    ReplyDelete
  14. personally i like the chicken n rice from hallal street meat trucks the best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pio Pio is a good Baked Chicken joint...

    ReplyDelete
  16. yah, that's what i like the best, the halal carts. Extravaganza is alright... I need to find this chinese spanish joint in sunnyside where no joke its run by a bunch of charles' and speak fluent spanish... food is good and cheap.. problem is i've been drunk everytime i've been there and no one seems to know the name of the place or the exact street address.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know the place, name escapes me, but I can find out for you. They have a place like that in the BX...called Sabrosura in Castle Hill, come up one day and I'll take you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Javi, no I didn't have Naan, just some Basmati rice. $5.99 lunch in downtown chitown. You can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  19. only way you can go wrong is if it gives you the squirts.

    ReplyDelete