Why would someone hang out a bar if you have tickets to the game?????? Am I missing something??? Can you go to the bar without buying a ticket or something??
I believe it will be just like Hard Rock has in Jankee Stadium. It is supposedly being built in the outfield area so you will have access from both in and out of the stadium and possibly will be open 365 days.
Ah ok that makes sense..but I think Janks stadium has more foot traffic around that area and hard rock is more of an established franchise... I hate to say it but they need to clean up that area with the shops near citifield...that area looks and smells like S*it.
Although god bless those little mexicans they do alot of work on your car for $20 bucks.
Mcfadden's is a jpm bar. 2 locations near my office. the last thing i want is to hangout there during a mets game. they really should open a hooters or something. girls in pink mini mets jerseys and shorts. i would go there
BTW, there is a Hooters in Queens now, in Fresh Meadows...and a five guys is opening around my way... WOOT!
One of my many dreams, one being able to jack off more then once an hr is to open a hooters time of place but with chicks dressed in various costumes... picture Wonder Woman lassing you on your birthday while Cat Woman takes your order!
I would like to go to the Hooters in Queens, have you been to it Scully? Five Guys is slammin! Greg, there is one in downtown BK I think near Montague...
Why would someone hang out a bar if you have tickets to the game?????? Am I missing something??? Can you go to the bar without buying a ticket or something??
ReplyDeleteI believe it will be just like Hard Rock has in Jankee Stadium. It is supposedly being built in the outfield area so you will have access from both in and out of the stadium and possibly will be open 365 days.
ReplyDeleteAh ok that makes sense..but I think Janks stadium has more foot traffic around that area and hard rock is more of an established franchise... I hate to say it but they need to clean up that area with the shops near citifield...that area looks and smells like S*it.
ReplyDeleteAlthough god bless those little mexicans they do alot of work on your car for $20 bucks.
Yes, brother Muhammed...
ReplyDeleteMcfadden's is a jpm bar. 2 locations near my office. the last thing i want is to hangout there during a mets game. they really should open a hooters or something. girls in pink mini mets jerseys and shorts. i would go there
ReplyDeleteWhere else but Flushing can you go to Mets game and get your car serviced at the same time. Like Ed Lover would say, C'mon Son...
ReplyDeleteBTW, there is a Hooters in Queens now, in Fresh Meadows...and a five guys is opening around my way... WOOT!
ReplyDeleteOne of my many dreams, one being able to jack off more then once an hr is to open a hooters time of place but with chicks dressed in various costumes... picture Wonder Woman lassing you on your birthday while Cat Woman takes your order!
Hasn't Hooters been there for a minute already? Off the LIE?
ReplyDeleteAnd there is a Five Guys in Little Neck and also one in Glendale, not to far from you right?
Yah a few months, yup near the movie theatre but Five Guys is moving in right where hooters is.
ReplyDeleteim starving, had to skip lunch to meet with assoc general counsel today...no more talk of food....i want a nice greasy burger so bad right now
ReplyDeleteI would like to go to the Hooters in Queens, have you been to it Scully? Five Guys is slammin! Greg, there is one in downtown BK I think near Montague...
ReplyDelete