YO! If you have never seen Scully do stand-up, I suggest that you do so immediately. Truly funny stuff here.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Word... that polar bear may look familiar... it's from the set of Lost... a parting gift from Kate when I hit it and quit it.. WHAT UP! "My room is the G Spot... I can make your bed rock"
Q: What do you do when you meet a girl??? A: You wait 8 weeks and text her, "Whats Crackin??" - Words of Wisdom from Tom Haverford
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWord... that polar bear may look familiar... it's from the set of Lost... a parting gift from Kate when I hit it and quit it.. WHAT UP! "My room is the G Spot... I can make your bed rock"
ReplyDeleteQ: What do you do when you meet a girl???
ReplyDeleteA: You wait 8 weeks and text her, "Whats Crackin??"
- Words of Wisdom from Tom Haverford