Sunday, February 7, 2010

New and Improved Ketchup packages



Finally, after years of watching me struggle with those impossible-to-open packets, Heinz has decided to take my advice and invest in new condiment applicators. Impressive, but I suggested spray cans. Named (and trademarked) the Dip & Squeeze, the new packet-y things offer both traditional ketchup squeezing capabilities with the added benefit of -- wait for it -- DIPPING!! I'm gonna need a spit cup. Plus, 3x the ketchup as a regular packet. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? If you answered, "I'll never have to buy ketchup from the grocery store again", you are. High-five, cheapskate!

6 comments:

  1. I feel like dancing on the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, that site is exactly where I got it from...never did I take credit for making the Heinz Dip n Squeeze nor originally posting the article...but thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa... stop being snippy girls.. its all good on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, i wasnt being snippy...i was trying to be comical.

    Jodete maricon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! And I was playing a little game called ball buster. To quote Ray Parker Jr.:

    BUSTIN' MAKES ME FEEL GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete