Yah I don't know... I thought that opening scene in the water was really cool but other than that we're running in tangents again... I got a strong feeling that this show will end like the X-Files... leaving me limp and wondering why I stayed home every Friday night as a kid to watch the show when I could have I gotten madd ass....J/K
I agree with Jacob now being Sayid. I also think that there are 2 realities (quantum physics). Jack did avoid the plane crashing as we see. However, I do feel that the Losties were destined to be on that island, so somehow, they will be forced to get back on a plane and will ultimately end up on the island as both realities will have same outcome.
Mad confusing. I felt like I was going in circles. So glad this is the final season. Please put me out of my misery.
ReplyDeleteYah I don't know... I thought that opening scene in the water was really cool but other than that we're running in tangents again... I got a strong feeling that this show will end like the X-Files... leaving me limp and wondering why I stayed home every Friday night as a kid to watch the show when I could have I gotten madd ass....J/K
ReplyDeleteOh further, I think Jacob is now in Syed.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jacob now being Sayid. I also think that there are 2 realities (quantum physics). Jack did avoid the plane crashing as we see. However, I do feel that the Losties were destined to be on that island, so somehow, they will be forced to get back on a plane and will ultimately end up on the island as both realities will have same outcome.
ReplyDeleteYah there are setting up the story for Jack to get back on the plane to get his dad's body.
ReplyDeleteI am more confused now though that at any point in the past 5 seasons. Did anyone catch Jimmy Kimmel last night?
ReplyDelete